Saturday, September 26, 2009

Etsy Store of the Day...... Torik2009



I finally decided I needed a banner and avatar for my etsy store and went on the hunt to find a great graphic artist for the job at a great price. I found Torik2009, and a wonderful job she did! I gave her the basic theme I wanted and told her what I would like my banner to read and in no time she had created a beautiful, perfect banner and avatar set for me. She has some super cute premade Halloween banners in her store, perfect for any shop wanting to kick off the Halloween holiday season, along with some very cool earrings and my favorite... this sand dollar pendant, just beautiful! Torik2009 is relatively new to etsy, opening her store August 9, 2009 and in my opinion definately deserves a look and a heart!! You can find her at www.Torik2009.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment